Pro Labour Initiatives
- Revision of wages in November 2009 and February 2010 to attract manual labour.
- Payment of wages through Savings bank account of labourers, opening of banking outposts at Gram Panchayat head quarters through Electronics Benefit Transfer (EBT).
- 7 days Muster Roll.
- Gaon Sathi/ Gaon Sanjojak for "Preliminary measurement"- mate work at Rs. 103/- per day.
- Simplification of procedures for convergence with line departments.
- Special Schemes with payment based on measurable output like
- Mo Pokhari- Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 50000/-
- Multipurpose pond- upto Rs. 150000/-
- Land development for forest right beneficiaries
|1||Rozgar Diwas organised, 16 household given wage employment on 17th July||View Details|
|2||Rozgar Diwas observed in Semiliguda||View Details|
|3||ROZGAR DIWAS||View Details|
|4||Rozgar Diwas Celebrated in Laxmipur Block||View Details|
|5||PROJECT INITIATION MEETING||View Details|
|6||Imp of road from Lumerjena to Dadar||View Details|
|7||Avenue Plantation from Sheragada to Manikapur road(10km) for the year 2011-12||View Details|
|8||Moorum Road||View Details|
|9||Farm Pond of Sri Bhagaban Anti at Chingidabhata||View Details|
|10||Bharat Nirman Rajeev Gandhi Sewa Kendra||View Details|